Interactive MATLAB & Simulink Based Tutorials
The following interactive tutorials are especially designed for students. Faculty may use this material to supplement their courses. The tutorials are narrated by engineers from MathWorks and include several interactive exercises to reinforce learning.
MATLAB Tutorial (Approximately 195 minutes total)
- Learn to use MATLAB® at your own pace. Start now!
- Get started with the fundamentals of MATLAB
- Includes Variables and Expressions, Analysis and Visualization, and Automating Commands
- Interactive sessions test your knowledge of MATLAB
- Visit MATLAB documentation
- Explore other MATLAB learning resources
Simulink Tutorial (Approximately 135 minutes total; 10 minutes average for each module)
- Learn to use Simulink® for modeling dynamic systems. Start now!
- Get started with the fundamentals of Simulink
- Includes Simulink On-Ramp, Using Simulink to Model Continuous Dynamical Systems, Using Simulink to Model Discrete Dynamical Systems
- Visit Simulink documentation
- Explore other Simulink learning resources
Signal Processing Tutorial (Approximately 150 minutes total; 12 minutes average for each module)
- Learn to use MATLAB, Simulink, and Signal Processing Toolbox™ for designing and simulating signal processing systems. Start now!
- Includes Working with Signals, Analysis of Discrete-Time LTI Systems, and Designing Filters Using MATLAB and Simulink
- Explore other Signal Processing learning resources
Control Systems Tutorial (Approximately 150 minutes total; 12 minutes average for each module )
- Learn to use MATLAB, Simulink, and Control System Toolbox™ for modeling, analyzing, and designing control systems. Start now!
- Explore other Control Systems learning resources
Computational Mathematics Tutorial (Approximately 160 minutes total; 20 minutes average for each module)
- Learn to use MATLAB and Optimization Toolbox™ for applying numerical methods. Start now!
- Includes Linear Algebra, Solving Ordinary Differential Equations, Data Fitting and Working with Nonlinear Equations
- Learn using interesting case studies, such as medical imaging, web page ranking, commodities pricing, spacecraft landing, and electricity consumption data
- Explore other Computational Mathematics learning resources