- Only a few input samples are necessary
- Identification based on data even with arbitrarily varying input
- Identification based on frequency response measurements
- Robust even with noisy data
- Filter design based on a graphically defined amplitude response
- Direct computation of transfer function coefficients
IDCON provides powerful and industry-proven methods for experimental modeling, i.e., for identification of dynamic systems based on measured data especially with arbitrarily varying input signals or frequency response data. Additionally, IDCON provides functions for filtering noisy signals and calculating pure time-delay approximations and graphical filter design. The filter characteristics for filter design may be determined easily via graphical definition of the desired amplitude response. The resulting mathematical models describe the system in frequency domain as a transfer function. The use of IDCON is not limited to any application area.